Monday, January 10, 2011

Can't pass a deal up!

So yesterday my sisters and a cousin took our grandma shopping, she loves WalMarts! (Yes dayumitt, I added an S cause that's how she and a whole bunch of others say it much to this teachers chagrin.) Anyhoo, I'm leaning on the cart (what, my back hurts dayum that Arthur) and decide to push some shirts over and sit on a rolling shelf (I made sure the wheels were locked, didn't want to give my family something to laugh about or be fodder for my granny's wit). I'm looking at all the cute clothes that WalMarts has and realizing I'll be able to fit this crap in a few months, utter coolness cause fat girls clothes are expensive as hell and you can forget digging through clearance because it's all the ugly shit that Madge is looking for any dayum way! So as I was saying, I look over and I see this really cute pj set. Purple and gray--winner on the color scheme. The tshirt was purple, the boxer shorts were purple and gray and it came with purple and gray striped leg warmers. Now normally, I'd look at stuff like that and say oh this will look cute on such and such friend or I'll get this for my niece, sister etc. Mind you, I'm broke and I mean seriously BROKE! Funds depeleted, the Governator rode me bareback with no vaseline for almost two years broke. (I HATE that so and so!) I saw this woman and her daughter stop, look at the outfit, pick it up and then put it down. I could tell they were still thinking as they kept on walking. I decided to check it out...FIVE BUCKS?! Seriously lady, you put it down and it was FIVE BUCKS?! I checked the size, Large..and put it in the cart I was pushing for my sister. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSS yes! I bought my first post-op clothing and I can't wait to wear it!

Am I afraid of having surgery? Hell no, not if I can buy whole outfits for FIVE DOLLARS! No wonder my cousins have so many dayum clothing items! If I can find a pair of socks in the fat girl store for five bucks that's a deal. Ok wait, I did see some drawls on clearance for $1.99 but the tag had been ripped off which meant they were a return item. No thank you, you can keep your $1.99 drawls, I'll save some money and pay full price for my bloomers, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment